- The Senior International Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (WM02) is conducted by the Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN). This is the advanced course of the foundation course Professional Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (WM01); allowing the CPWM of IPDRA to be trained and equip the necessary skill and knowledge for the “Certifed Senior International Wealth Manager” (CSIWM) accreditation.
- The course is designed to touch on the up-to-date and practical knowledge in the field of asset and wealth management; it is also delivered by professional lecturers and international experts in wealth management in various fields.
- The course helps participants to equip the skills and knowledge required for exploring and serving customers of UHNW individuals. We will explore different topics in international wealth management, including global residence, investment immigration, overseas education for children, diversified asset allocation, global business development, retirement and security, education for future generations, international taxation and other investment for the international assets. Not only you are competent to service the UHNW with customized and most suitable plans for family wealth and asset management, but you would also earn the title as “Senior International Wealth Manager ”of the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate Association (IPDRAA) once you passed the accreditation.
Entrepreneurs, corporate holder, family business owner and successors, consultants for family businesses, bankers, asset management professionals, insurance and investment consultants, legal professionals, and individuals interested in asset management and family business management.
- The “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to participants who attain 100% attendance in the course, and pass the end-of-course assessment.
- Participants who obtained the “Certificate of Complete” of this course are eligible for the “Accreditation for Certifed Senior International Wealth Manager (CSIWM)” at the IPDRAA. Upon successfully passed the accreditation, participants are qualified to be enlisted at the IPDRAA panel of Certifed Senior International Wealth Manager (CSIWM). They have the opportunity for up-taking the asset management and family wealth management cases in Hong Kong, Mainland China and oversea referred by the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate Association – Asset management and family wealth management office (IPDRAA – AMFWMO).