The Professional Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (WM01) is conducted by the Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN). The course is designed to touch on the up-to-date and practical knowledge in the field of asset and wealth management; it is also delivered by professional lecturers and international experts in wealth management in various fields.
The course introduces the fundamental knowledge and characteristics of the ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) population in China. We explore the necessity and demand for family wealth management, the perception and expectation of family trusts, and the development prospects of domestic family trusts. You will also master the knowledge of family heritage and inheritance planning. This course helps those who are interested in professional development in wealth and asset management, it also prepares you in professional career development as “Professional Wealth Managers” at the internationally recognized institution. This allows the participant with a new career or additional professional to carry out comprehensive wealth planning for clients and their families. Throughout the course, participants will master the preservation of wealth planning and family inheritance with the assistance of our experts, and interactive case learning and analysis. Each participant will gradually gain knowledge and concepts in wealth management and equip themselves with practical ability. By the end of the course, the participant would have equipped the adequate knowledge and skills to the participant for the professional qualification accreditation for the Professional Wealth Manager given by the International Advocate Association (IPAA). There they begin the journey in professional wealth management and explore the high-end markets with the support of the institute.
Course Detail on AIDRN site
International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA)
International Professional Advocate Association – Asset management and family wealth management office (IPAA – AMFWMO) provides professional consulting services for high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI). We offer top-notch and quality-assured services including asset allocation portfolios and long-term investment consulting services, family inheritance services, family trusts, insurance allocations, tax planning, marriage planning, legal consultation, and family business management.
Headquartered based in Hong Kong and with branches in major domestic cities in Mainland China, IPAA gathers professional talents in trust, insurance, finance and taxation, lawyers, banks, securities, investment and other fields, who are committed to providing customized and exclusive solutions for HNWI and UHNWI with one-stop solution service.
- Entrepreneurs, corporate holders, family business owners and successors, consultants for family businesses, bankers
- Asset management professionals, insurance and investment consultants, legal professionals and
- individuals interested in asset management and family business management.
Introduction of the course
- Course Name: Professional Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (Course WM01)
- Duration: Lecture hours – 30 hours, Self-study hours – 10 hours
- Fee: HK$15,500 Included: [HKD$14,000 (Discounted; original: HKD$18,000) & HKD$1,500 (International Accreditation Assessment fee)]
- Course Medium: Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Course Mode: Lectures, group discussions, case sharing, and role-play exercises
Benefits of this course
- The course is taught by celebrated experts from the wealth and asset management industry, allowing participants to obtain both theoretical knowledge and practical experience in wealth management. Our course exercises are designed to enhance your understanding and skillsets required to serve your clients, lifting the relationship in between;
- Value the importance of case studies, our series of role-play exercises are designed to offer unique practical experience for our participants to cater adequately different needs of clients
- The participant who fulfills the criteria for certification is eligible for the accreditation for Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM) at the IPAA
- The CPWM is awarded to individuals who are competent for professional wealth and asset management service. It is the credential that shows advanced skills, knowledge, and professional conduct to clients.
- The IPAA offers a specific professional profile of our CPWM in the archive and the website. Our client can efficiently contact and seek service from our IPAA’s CPWM.
- The “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to participants who attain 100% attendance in the course, and pass the end-of-course assessment.
- Participants who obtained the “Certificate of Complete” of this course are eligible for the “Accreditation for Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM)” at the IPAA. Upon successfully passing the accreditation, participants are qualified to be enlisted at the IPAA panel of Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM). They have the opportunity for up-taking the asset management and family wealth management cases in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and overseas referred by the International Professional Advocate Association – Asset management and family wealth management office (IPAA – AMFWMO).
Course application terms and conditions
- A. Registration must be made by returning the completed online application form via google link and sending the crossed-cheque or copy of the bank-in slip to Room506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong before the deadline. Confirmation will be notified by email upon successful application shortly after the application deadline. No Refund will be arranged in all circumstances after the Confirmation is sent.
- B. If you do not receive an email confirmation from the Secretariat 3 days after the application deadline, your name will be wait-listed. Your submitted cheque will be voided subsequently by the Secretariat if you have not been assigned a place in the captioned course or If your course fee was made by bank transfer, a cheque will be issued to you as the payment refund.
- C. Participants must sign in and sign out. Participants who are late for more than 20 minutes or leave earlier in each session will not be qualified for the completion of the respective accredited organisation’s CPD Points in respective sessions.
- D. If you are not able to attend the captioned course after the receipt of the confirmation email, you are required to inform the Secretariat as soon as you are aware of unavailability on/ before the course date by email. No refund will be made after confirmation.
- E. If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signals are hoisted and not lowered by 2 hours before the lesson start, the lesson will be postponed or canceled. Rescheduled date/ time/ venue will be announced in due course.
- F. In case of any disputes, the Academy of International Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation reserves the right to make final decisions.
- G. The course is subject to change at any time without liability.