- Course Name: Accredited International Intellectual Property Consultants Training Certificate Course (Course IP01)
- Duration: Lecture hours – 40 hours
- Fee: HKD$16,500 Included: [HKD$15,000 (Discounted; original: HKD$18,000) & HKD$1,500 (International Accreditation Assessment fee)]
- Course Medium: Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Course Mode: Lectures, group discussions, case sharing, and role-play exercises
Innovation is one of the greatest assets in many businesses. The intellectual property (IP) protection of its trademarks, designs, patents, copyright is therefore essential to secure long-term commercial success. Intellectual property consultants provide advice on the application of intellectual property assets, help clients to value monetary assets and manage intellectual property portfolios. If the patent was violated, the consultant would plan and follow adequate legal procedures to protect the property.
International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate Association – Intellectual Property Application and Protection office (IPDRAA – IPAPO) provides professional services for Commercial enterprises, creators, professionals. We offer professional and quality-assured services including intellectual property management and development, intellectual property protection in international trade, intellectual property dispute resolution, and rights protection.
Headquartered based in Hong Kong and with branches in major domestic cities in Mainland China, IPDRAA gathers professional talents in intellectual properties, international trade, insurance, finance and taxation, lawyers, banks, securities, investment, and other fields. The association is committed to providing one-stop service on customized intellectual property protection schemes.
- Enhancing the awareness of intellectual property (IP) protection
- Strengthening the professional knowledge of the IP
- Fully utilize innovation and potential of companies
- Improving the IP rights protection of enterprises
- Building a professional team of IP consultants
- Expanding intellectual property asset values of companies
- Process of IP right protection
- Lifting the competitiveness of enterprises
Level of course
- Foundation, concept, and types of negotiation
- Psychology in negotiation
- Risk analysis and management
- Preparation and process of negotiation
- Tactics and strategies in negotiation
- Skillset on effective communication, option generation, and negotiation
- Solutions for unsuccessful negotiation
- Negotiation role-play exercises
- Inventors and creators, business managers
- Intellectual-property professionals, intellectual property students and teachers, civil society; and
- Other interested groups
End-of-course assessment and assignment
- The “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to participants who attain 100% attendance in the course, and pass the end-of-course assessment.
- Participants who obtained the “Certificate of Complete” of this course are eligible for the “Accreditation for Accredited International Intellectual Property Consultant (AIIPC)” at the IPDRAA.
- Upon successfully passed the accreditation at the IPDRAA, participants are qualified to be enlisted at the panel of Accredited International Intellectual Property Consultant (AIIPC).
- Enlisted AIIPC are offered great opportunities to uptake the intellectual property and protection service cases in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and overseas referred by the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate Association – Intellectual Property Application and Protection office. IPDRAA-IPAPO